Greater competition, race for innovation, price wars, globalisation, more middle-men… Risks are multiplying and diversifying across all industrial sectors.
The precautionary principle is being applied more widely and social networks mean exposure to significant risks in terms of image. For this reason BtoC industries need to react quickly, especially when faced with a series of incidents. For BtoB industries, a minor defect on a part used in a more complex system can have onerous financial consequences and compromise their business relationship with their clients.
GM Consultant loss adjusters process 3000 claims relating to Industries and Consumer Goods risks every year.
- Mechanical failure of parts
- Defects in electronic components
- Non-compliant machinery
- Recall campaigns for consumer goods
From damage surveys to crisis management, the added value and innovative mindset of our loss adjusters :
- Technical ability to investigate what caused an incident.
- Ability to manage crises and protect policyholder reputations, or help them to get their production facilities back up and running.
- An accessible network to take action fast nationally and internationally.
- Proven expertise in recall and recovery procedures.
- Technical ability to offer turnkey solutions for end-to-end claim management.
The Industries and Consumer goods team is made up of over 20 engineers with complementary profiles, managed by loss adjusters with more than 15 years’ experience in claim management. The team can count on the expertise of former quality and R&D managers, operations and project managers, a director of a mechanical test lab, and qualified fire investigation experts (NFPA 921).