GM Consultant will be at the Insurance Post Claims Conference
GM Consultant will be in Sydney on August 28 – 30, 2017 at the Insurance Post Claims Conference.
On 29 August 2017, Timothée Grange, Partner and Managing Director Asia – Pacific; will be part of the panel discussing:
- The current and future trend of cyber insurance and cyber claims; what coverages are available and how are policies drafted?
- How can we better explain cyber pricing to customers?
- It’s no secret cyber threats are widespread and potentially crippling, so why isn’t cyber insurance a staple of every business?
- Reviewing management structure and risk processes to protect your firm’s data and your customers’ data
- Understanding the combined risk of cyber-attacks and insider threats
Complimentary admission for insurers, re-insurers and brokers.
To view the programme and to register, please go to: http://www.claimsconferenceasia.com/sydney/static/home