Against a backdrop of constantly evolving regulations, the liability of players in regulated professions is regularly pursued. As for financial institutions, they are witnessing a resurgence in claims from their clients bemoaning alleged consulting and management shortcomings.
They are also, like other companies, regularly the victim of accounting and financial fraud, or subject to operating losses following incidents. nsurers must support their policyholders to minimise the financial repercussions, as well as the consequences for human resources and sales.
Leaders in the sector, our loss adjusters process an average of 500 financial claims every year, of which some 50 are for very high stakes, representing several million euros.
Claims categories :
- Analysis of technical grievances and claims for immaterial damages under the CL of regulated professions, corporate directors, banks, and finance professionals
- Fraud – Falsification, forgery and the use of forged documents, breach of trust
- Lack of information, consulting, or warnings on risks involved in financial products, improper financial support
- Operating losses following tangible damage (fire, water damage, broken machinery, etc.)
- Loss of opportunity
Our loss adjusters bring added value beyond damage surveying :
- Cutting edge expertise in the analysis of operating losses and financial evaluations in all business sectors.
- Consulting services for clients so that mistakes are not repeated.
- Ability to manage crises and protect policyholder reputations.
- Accessibility for a fast response and policyholder support.
- Appropriate, negotiable, and transparent billing.
The Finance and Services team is made up of ten or so loss adjusters with complementary profiles. It draws on the expertise of former internal and financial auditors, financial controllers, lawyers, bankers, and the manager of a consulting firm.